For some reason the "Master of Your Domain" episode of Seinfeld popped into my head today. Things like that happen. My brain is a fascinating piece of equipment. It makes the most random connections between things. That's why I'm kind of funny. Not funny in the sense that I make up original comedic material, but funny in the sense that my brain will regurgitate things at random so that I end up making comments that make people laugh.
Anyway, since I posted the other day about my issues with, um, self-gratification, I've noticed that this is also something that quite a few other guys are struggling with right now. So I thought we could give each other a hand... wait, maybe that's the wrong way to put it. We could help each other... no, not that either. We could create a contest in order to bolster those who are currently trying to kick the habit. Modeled, of course, after the IN-famous (meaning, "more than famous") Seinfeld episode of which has already been made mention.
1) Married guys can't participate. If you want some, you can go see your wife and that's not fair to us single guys.
2) Everyone who participates agrees to put up money Maybe $25 each? $50? It should be substantial enough to motivate everyone to try and succeed, but not so much that the poor guys in school can't afford to join the competition. We can agree on the amount after we see who (if anyone) signs up.
3) You have to be honest with everyone else and bow out and pay up if you lose
4) Keeping anonymity - money won't be collected until the end of the contest. Winner can set up a temporary PayPal account to receive funds. (Will that keep identities anonymous enough?)
5) Last man to go without incident wins all the cash!
6) Respond with a comment if you are interested.
Lastly, a little of my humor during an interview with an old Bishop:
Bishop: "Do you have problems with masturbation?"
Me: "Nope. It works every time."