10 January 2008

Today's Horoscope

Here was my horoscope today:

A major transition is coming into your life today, but you'll only benefit if you welcome it. Try to surround yourself with creative, romantic people who see life as more than just dollars and material goods. Open up your ideas about what happiness means. A successful life has nothing to do with your bank account. A door is opening, and while it might not lead you to riches, it will lead you to contentment. It's up to you to decide which is more valuable.

I've been waiting for this to happen all day, and so far the only transition I have had is from good health to a massively pounding headache. I don't think that will lead me to contentment, unless of course I go home and take some codeine for it. Then I will be super-content.

1 comment:

Marlo said...

"I've been waiting for this to happen all day"

Dude don't wait for life to happen - go make it happen ;)