08 January 2008

The Intertron

I'm trying to start a trend where everyone in the world stops calling this place the internet and starts to call it by my term, the intertron.

Anyway, one of the beauties/horrifying realities of the intertron is that there is absolutely no such thing as anonymity. Fortunately for most people, I'm not savvy enough with the intertron to do much to abuse your lack of anonymity. But, I do know how to use a stat tracker for my blog. And, I have to say, somebody from Newport Beach reads my blog on a regular basis after visiting Northern Lights. Newport is 15 minutes from where I reside.

So Mr. Newport Beach, don't be scared to introduce yourself to me. There are a couple of us Mohos in So Cal that hang out in a very nice, churchy-supportive manner. You're more than welcome to join the troupe.

2 comments:

Greg D said...

I did something like this once, and the guy ended up being a creepy socially awkward moho who thought I wanted to hook up. He had a pet iguana...
Not that Mr. Newport Beach is creepy, socially awkward, or iguana-ridden, I'm just sayin'...

Max Power said...

I don't have an iguana...


Anyway, I just realized that NB is probably the moho I already know, and he's looking at my blog while at work.