15 January 2008

Strange Sighting



No, I didn't see a UFO, but I did see this on the back of a car at lunch and took a picture of it with my handy dandy camera phone. It's a little hard to see because of the sun glare, but notice that there are two male (Evan and Ben) and two dog stickers. Usually you see stickers for dad, mom, child 1, child 2, and if you're in Utah, children 3 through 17. I was curious as to why just the two male stickers on there. And, as luck would have it, I had some time to kill at work and came up with a few possible explanations as to why there was no mom sticker:

1) The obvious first one is that the car is owned by a gay couple with dogs.

2) They are brothers who are clones of other people and therefore have no parents.

3) The dogs ate the parents.

4) The brothers are orphans.

5) The dogs are the parents.

6) The parents are too embarrassed to admit that those two demon children are actually theirs, and won't put their names down.

Any other thoughts from the masses out there?

4 comments:

One of So Many said...

The guys actually transform into dog form with alternate personae.

Abelard Enigma said...

4a) The boys were raised by the dogs

7) [for those who have seen/read "The Golden Compass"] The dogs are the daemons.

8) The family is poor and couldn't afford the rest of the bumper sticker to depict the entire family

9) One of the humans is really a girl who is kind of butch and happens to go by a traditionally boy name (like Bobby or Charlie)

10) Both of the humans are really girls who are kind of butch ... oh wait, that's the same as #1

11) They are the founders of a weird dyslectic religious cult that worships dogs

Scot said...

Lance and Guin?

Gay.

I wonder if I'm paranoid to think that'd be a dangerous thing to put on our car. Two dads, two kids, a dog, three frogs, and two birds...

Kengo Biddles said...

I laughed my butt off reading this. And me and my co-workers agree. Lance and Guin...SOOOO gay.