15 January 2008
No, I didn't see a UFO, but I did see this on the back of a car at lunch and took a picture of it with my handy dandy camera phone. It's a little hard to see because of the sun glare, but notice that there are two male (Evan and Ben) and two dog stickers. Usually you see stickers for dad, mom, child 1, child 2, and if you're in Utah, children 3 through 17. I was curious as to why just the two male stickers on there. And, as luck would have it, I had some time to kill at work and came up with a few possible explanations as to why there was no mom sticker:
1) The obvious first one is that the car is owned by a gay couple with dogs.
2) They are brothers who are clones of other people and therefore have no parents.
3) The dogs ate the parents.
4) The brothers are orphans.
5) The dogs are the parents.
6) The parents are too embarrassed to admit that those two demon children are actually theirs, and won't put their names down.
Any other thoughts from the masses out there?