28 February 2007

Yet another vice

Okay, I admit it. I have an addiction. You would think that with as well as I know myself I would not put myself into situations where vices would develop. But NOOOOO! I sit there and say to myself, "Self. Let's go do this, even though it's the last thing on earth that you know you should be doing right now." I usually respond, "Well, when you put it that way, I'm in!"

By now you have probably already developed in your mind a thought, a preconceived notion as to what it is I'm talking about. Most of you guessed it right. Yes, I have an addiction to Guitar Hero, the Playstation 2 game. I can't help myself! I love to shred that axe like it was private company documents being fed into a paper shredder. The rock. The roll. It's all there. I can't stop. And there scary thing is that I don't want to stop. I want it more and more. When will the beast ever be satisfied!?!?

Man, I'm glad that I finally got that off my chest.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

4 comments:

-L- said...

Hee.

I have a xbox 360, and all I can say is that it's a good thing I did NOT have it in college. These days I'm too busy to get addicted, but if I had had it 5 years ago I prolly never would have made it through my education! ;-)

Kengo Biddles said...

There is but ONE thing to say about this post.


TROGDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Best Is All I Have said...

Har har har!!!

My friend was just over here playing it with me, and we ended the evening playing Trogdor at least half a dozen times.

Life is good.

playasinmar said...

Less talk more ROKK!!!